Thursday, September 8, 2016



MY NEW LIFE
(letter from the wife of our client)


I was dying for the last seven years. I didn't know where he was, where to hide that little money I was saving for bread, milk, bills,etc. That wasn't life, that was a torture. I begged him hundred times to go somewhere and seek for help, but he refused, telling me that he's not crazy, he's not sick. He said that was all in his head.

NOW HE SPEAKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT - TODAY IS EXACTLY ONE YEAR HOW HE DOESN'T GAMBLE.

Now my husband is everything that he hasn't been for all that years. He talks with me, we watches movies, goes to long walks, he takes our daughter to the school and plays with her. I can sleep normally after so many years. We are expecting a baby, and I hope it will be another girl. 

In this way, I would like to thank Herc Time Center, they brought peace to our family.  I didn't believe that I will be able to live normal life ever again. I was at the verge of divorce, ready to go abroad and never see him again. Dark thoughts are in the past - we look forward to every new day.

MANY THANKS  AND ALL THE BEST

Anita

 

 i

No comments: