Wednesday, September 14, 2016


CLIENTS ABOUT PROGRAM OF HERC TIME CENTER

 
I. G. (22): At the beginning I didn’t really have an idea how the program is going to look like. But as soon as it has started I gained a new will for engaging in it because I noticed a positive change in my behavior. I became aware of some things that were not important for me before. I learned how to behave in the right manner, how to speak for myself using ways of assertive communication, how to differ irrational from rational thinking and how to apply all those new mechanism in my fight with gambling.

A. H. (20): In the beginning I was feeling skeptical but during the rest of the counseling I realized that I am feeling better, that I am moving forward. That’s when I started to be sure that I am going to beat my problem. The fact which I like the most is that people from Herc Time were really involved and focused on me and my gambling problem. They were not interested only in taking my money and spending the rest of the program with no effort in helping me. They were trying really hard and they made it. 

N. K. (19): I was so afraid, scared to death… and I ended up extremely satisfied. I expected less than I actually got from the Herc Time and know I am feeling better on both fields – physical and mental. 

A. M. (28): In the beginning I didn’t expect too much. But, as the time was passing by, my expectations started  to grow big because during the program I have found myself again; I learned new mechanisms that helped me to improve the quality of my life and solve the gambling problem that I had. I was impressed the most when I realized how easily they found the core of my problem and how immediately we started to work on it with so much effort. Before the program, I believed that some huge philosophy is needed in order to help me but actually the key was more simple than that – now I believe that the most important and useful thing is to be always aware of yourself and others and to approach rationally to the world. It appears that we don’t need a lot in order to be happy.

M. K. (29): When I entered the program I was hostile and in resistance. Now I know that it was the consequence of my psychological condition at that time. After couple of sessions I let myself free and started to work with more trust in people from Herc Time who were trying really hard to explain me some things that later triggered my recovery. Now, after 5 months, I can say that they were right about everything they were saying. Every advice, every suggestion now perfectly makes sense. I cannot describe how thankful I am because they helped me and my family to close the door of the hell called gambling. 

P. M. (27): At the very beginning of the treatment I had no idea what is all about. Now I can say that the program is very good and different in comparison to many others I have heard about. Focus on presence and recognition of the impulse for gambling I found most useful in my case. But also, everything else that I have learned might be very helpful during everyday life. Many thanks to Herc Time team.

M. S. (30): I expected to stop gambling and to improve the quality of my life. And that is what I have got after only 2 month and 25 days. 

D. B. (25): The process I went through was really on a higher level. I learned a lot of things – how to behave in critical situations, how to react, what to change about myself, how to behave with others. I will definitely keep working on assertive communication. I learned a lot about consequences of gambling, how it can influence our organism and our conscience and have can I control my urges for gambling. I am here only 7 days and I am already feeling better – I am cheerful, refreshed and full of new information that I am ready to use in process of distancing from gambling. Treatment in Herc Time is completely professional. 

T. S. (27): When I came in Herc Time Center for the first time my only expectation was to solve the problem with gambling. But soon my appetite grew because I realized that I have an opportunity not only to work on gambling problem but to explore some other inner conflicts that are much deeper than gambling. The program is quite comprehensive and provides you a lot of support and challenges for dealing with yourself. I recommend you all to contact Herc Time Center for help, I am absolutely sure that you will make a progress and that you won’t regret any time and money.

S. M. (31): I came to Herc Time with an intention to heal and complete the program successfully. I came with no idea about the program that I was about to follow but already, after the first day, I realized that I am at the right place. I kept that feeling from day to day. I was feeling better and better as I was born again. Finally I was living normal life again. I find most important the approach they had towards me that helped me to relax and think clear-headed. People from Herc Time, just keep doing that way. THANK YOU A LOT FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.

 




No comments: